RECENT POSTS

8 July 2016

Beautiful Photo Album - review


Today I have to present a photo album from SAAL DIGITAL from which I received a voucher to accomplish. From the design of the album to deliver it to my house, it was only 4 days. this is a huge advantage, especially that the shipment delivered from Germany.


Colours of my photos in the album are almost the same which I see on my skreen. The album is very good quality. the pages are linked in such a way that the pictures on combining album pages aren't cut.

The design of the album is very intuitive. You can use ready-made templates or creature own design.
The Saal Digital offer coupon with discount for the first order.

I think it is worth, the more that prices are similar to those in the competition, and the quality of the album is very good.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is beyond doubt a blog significant to follow. You've dig up a great deal to say about this topic, and so much awareness. I believe that you recognize how to construct people pay attention to what you have to pronounce, particularly with a concern that’s so vital. I am pleased to suggest this blog.

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig