RECENT POSTS

18 January 2016

KIDS IN PICS 2 52/1




The whole year has got 52 weeks. Each Saturday of the year we will present pictures of our kids taken in that week. This can be one photo or a whole bundle of photos. At the end of the year we should have a nice gallery of how our Little Ones have changed during a year. A lovelly combination of pictures that will be a great memory.

I just begin my second year of the project. Although not yet summed up last year, but what can I do I'm a busy mom. If you wish to have it join, you just do it .. There will be no linking, unfortunately I do not have time for that, but as you leave a comment with the link I will be happy to visit your blog. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Super! Pierwsze zdjęcie już podziwiałam na grupie :)) <3 rozwijaj się dalej!!

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig