RECENT POSTS

25 June 2014

STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD

I've had many variations of Fresh Fruit Salad through the years, and chances are that you have, too. The ingredients in my fruit salads are always different, usually it depends on the season.

 Ingredients
  • Baby Spinach, washed and dried
  • Sliced strawberries
  • Sliced mango
  • Sliced banana
  • Seed mix
  • Natural yoghurt  
  • Agave syrup 
Truthfully I've never tasted a combination I didn't like. Today's post is my favourite combination. Today anyway. Another day  I might choose a different favourite combination. My advice is to use this recipe as a inspiration, but feel free to mix up the ingredients.


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Whoo this looks so yummy Joanna, love strawberries :)

    Thanks for sharing over at the weekend blog hop...

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig