RECENT POSTS

18 March 2014

Minions Party - A birthday cake.

Birthday party was successful. Little guests had a great time.

For many reasons, this year hasn't baked the cake, but that doesn't mean that it didn't :-)

 I bought 2 bottoms of cakes, which smeared with raspberry whipped cream (yummy). I used marzipan instead of white icing. To do Minion I've used the ready frosting, sprinkle it icing stars and ready.

Ready to a birthday party.

 After last year's a party {I wrote HERE about} I think, that the small cakes for each is a great idea.


It was the last post of the series - Minions' Birthday Party.
I hope you enjoyed it.



Just click on the picture...
 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is lovely! I feel a bit bad now because I've heard about minions before but I have no idea what they are, I know its some movie, but clearly I haven't seen it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ;-) don't worry my son also doesn't know. He likes this yellow face but doesn't see movie :-)
      xxx
      Joanna

      Delete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig