I noticed that my son really laughing as he saw the hand puppets. I not know why!? I decided to make him one. It was also a good reason for me to practice sewing on a sewing machine.
hmmm... like it?!
uff... I can start.
First, I prepared a paper template.
We start from the head of a rabbit.
- Sew Part 1 with 1a (left) and 1b (right)
- When the rabbit ears are ready to sew them parts 1
- Sew part 3a with 3b
- Ready part of the head (1, 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b), then sewn with Part 4
So it looks without ears, but it's better sew them before.
* I have reduced it by half. Before reducing the check, it might be a good fit for your hand.
- When the rabbit paws are ready to sew them part 7
- sew Part 7(back) with 1a, 1, 1 b
- sew Part 6(front) with 3a, 3b
- sew Part 6 with 7